Chianca Masitto is located along the coastline of Monte Sant'Angelo on the south part of the Gargano promontory. At Chianca Masitto there are some inlets with various small and large beaches. Some, especially the larger ones, offer services for renting umbrellas and sun chairs. The other beaches are free to use and have no services. All beaches are easily accessible.
Chianca Masitto can be reached from the SS89 Garganica by taking directions to 'Contrada Chianca Masitto'.
- Customer reviews: 3.1 3.1 star (46 reviews)
- Type of coast: 80% sand - 20% reefs
- Services: yes
- Facilities for the disabled: can access but no particular service
- City hall: Monte Sant'Angelo
- Coordinates Lat-Long: 41.662944, 15.990436 (41°39'46.5''N 15°59'25.5''E)
Please try again alter
Tourist office of Monte Sant'Angelo
+39 0884 562062
c/o Castello - Via Roberto il Guiscardo
No email found