Cala Porto, also called Lama Monachile, is located just outside the centre of the town. Here, there is a nice beach made of pebbles with a crystal clear emerald waters.
It is definitely one of the most beautiful beaches of Polignano mainly for its location below the old town and the surrounding high cliffs. There is a beautiful view of this beach from one of the terraces of the city.
This beach can be reached on foot from the city centre by taking the steps on the left just before Lama Monachile bridge.
- Customer reviews: 3.5 3.5 star (43 reviews)
- Type of coast: 20% sand - 80% reefs
- Services: yes
- Facilities for the disabled: can access but no particular service
- City hall: Polignano a mare
- Coordinates Lat-Long: 40.996700, 17.219237 (40°59'48.1"N 17°13'09.2"E)
Please try again alter
Tourist office of Polignano a mare
+39 080 4252336
Via Martini dei Dogali, 2
No email found