The Baia di Calenella, located on the north side of the Gargano promontory near the town of Vico del Gargano , has a long and beautiful beach with clear blue sea. There are here various organized lidos for renting umbrellas and sun chairs. Also bars and parking spaces. Much of the beach is still free to access and use.
Baia di Calenella is easily reachable by taking the SS89 that runs al along the coast from Rodi Garganico to Peschici.
- Customer reviews: 2.8 2.8 star (5 reviews)
- Type of coast: 60% reefs - 40% sand
- Services: yes
- Facilities for the disabled: can access but no particular service
- City hall: Vico del Gargano
- Coordinates Lat-Long: 41.942624, 15.983854 (41°56'33.4'N 15°59'1.8''E)
Please try again alter
Tourist office of Vico del Gargano
No phone found
No address found
No email found