San Pietro in Lama
The origins of San Pietro in Lama go back to the XII century when the town was part of the lands owned by the Norman Roberto Il Guiscardo.
The centre of San Pietro in Lama was inhabited by few families until the XV century.
It was only in the XVI century that the town developed and, in 1715, the Mother Church and other churches such the Church Della Croce (1655), the Church of Sant'Antonio (1682) and the Church of San Pasquale Baylon (1748) were built.
San Pietro in Lama tourist information
+39 366 951 0274
Via Regina Marcherita, 36
Towns in Puglia