Spaghetti with anchovies, tomatoes and breadcrumbs
Spaghetti with anchovies and breadcrumbs is an excellent recipe of the Mediterranean cuisine of Puglia. It is easy to prepare with anchovies, tomatoes, garlic, parsley and bread crumbs.
- 350 g spaghetti
- 200 g chopped tomatoes
- 6-7 anchovies in oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 150 g chopped bread crumbs
- Extra virgin olive oil
- In a pan, heat the olive oil and add bread crumbs, garlic and let brown.
- Put olive oil in a large pan and dissolve the anchovies, add tomatoes, chilli and cook for few minutes.
- Cook spaghetti in salted water and drain al dente, add the mixture with anchovies.
- Saute' for a couple of minutes, add the bread crumbs, hot pepper and parsley and mix everything.
- Serve hot.
Try again alter
Mediterranean cuisine. Recipes from Puglia
Simple, quick and healthy recipes from the Mediterranean cuisine of the Puglia region of Italy. All recipes with full screen photos to guide and facilitate each stage of the preparation. Buy now and by just updating the book get new added recipes for free.