These delicious potato panzerotti can be eaten as an appetizer or as a side dish to a main course. This version has no filling but, if desired, can be modified by filling them with mozzarella or any other type of soft cheese.
- 600 g potatoes
- 100 g grated pecorino cheese
- 50 g flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Boil the potatoes. Peel and mash them.
- Mix the mashed potatoes with eggs, flour, cheese, chopped parsley, salt and pepper.
- Create the small panzerotti, using wet hands.
- Coat them in bread crumbs and fry a few at a time in plenty of olive oil.
- Serve hot.
Try again alter
Mediterranean cuisine. Recipes from Puglia
Simple, quick and healthy recipes from the Mediterranean cuisine of the Puglia region of Italy. All recipes with full screen photos to guide and facilitate each stage of the preparation. Buy now and by just updating the book get new added recipes for free.