Pasta and potatoes
Pasta and potatoes is a simple recipe and a perfect dish to eat during the cold winter days. The pear shaped local pecorino cheese adds a special touch to the recipe but if you wish you can use Parmesan cheese.
- 4-5 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 celery
- 2-3 laurel leaves
- 1/2 glass of red wine
- Pecorino cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 300 g ditali pasta
- Peel and cut potatoes into cubes.
- Cook chopped onion in olive oil and add potatoes.
- Add a glass of red wine and let it evaporate.
- Add a good amount of water, then add carrots, celery, chopped parsley, bay leaf and cook.
- When potatoes are almost cooked add pasta and finish cooking. Add hot water if necessary.
- Serve with grated pecorino cheese.
Try again alter
Mediterranean cuisine. Recipes from Puglia
Simple, quick and healthy recipes from the Mediterranean cuisine of the Puglia region of Italy. All recipes with full screen photos to guide and facilitate each stage of the preparation. Buy now and by just updating the book get new added recipes for free.