Mandorlaccio pugliese is a typical sweet of Puglia made with almonds, eggs and honey. It seems that the origins of this sweet date back to ancient rites related to fertility of the earth.
- 250 g of ground almonds
- 6 eggs
- 200 g sugar
- 50 g flaked almonds
- Mix and work well sugar and egg yolks.
- Add the whipped egg whites and mix together.
- Add honey and ground almonds.
- Grease a baking dish and pour the mixture.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
Try again alter
Mediterranean cuisine. Recipes from Puglia
Simple, quick and healthy recipes from the Mediterranean cuisine of the Puglia region of Italy. All recipes with full screen photos to guide and facilitate each stage of the preparation. Buy now and by just updating the book get new added recipes for free.