Candied orange peels
Candied orange peels are sweets appetizers prepared with sugar and rum. Preparation is simple although it requires some time as you will need to soak the orange peels in water for three days.
- 4-5 peels of orange
- Soak peels in water for 3 days, changing water frequently.
- After three days drain and weight them.
- In a saucepan place the peels and add sugar of the same weight of the peels.
- Cook over moderate heat until they come off from each other.
- Sprinkle with rum and let them cool down.
Try again alter
Mediterranean cuisine. Recipes from Puglia
Simple, quick and healthy recipes from the Mediterranean cuisine of the Puglia region of Italy. All recipes with full screen photos to guide and facilitate each stage of the preparation. Buy now and by just updating the book get new added recipes for free.