Baked anchovies with breadcrumbs
The baked anchovies with breadcrumbs recipe is a very common dish in Puglia. It is also quite easy to make with the use of just few ingredients such as breadcrumbs, garlic, parsley and extra virgin olive oil.
- 600 g anchovies
- Fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Rinse the anchovies and make sure to remove any remaining bones.
- Sprinkle with olive oil a pan, preferably ceramic, and arrange a layer of anchovies.
- Season this layer with olive oil, pepper, bread crumbs and chopped parsley.
- Repeat the same operation to another layer or until you have anchovies available.
- Sprinkle the top layer with plenty of bread crumbs.
- Bake at 180 degrees until the surface gets golden.
Try again alter
Mediterranean cuisine. Recipes from Puglia
Simple, quick and healthy recipes from the Mediterranean cuisine of the Puglia region of Italy. All recipes with full screen photos to guide and facilitate each stage of the preparation. Buy now and by just updating the book get new added recipes for free.