This is certainly one of the most characteristic and busiest places along the coast near Polignano a mare. Within the bay there are two beaches, one used as a small boat harbour and, the other, as beach for bathers where you can also rent pedal boats.
Cala Paguro is located north of Cala Ponte, after Cala Grottone. To get there take Via San Vito from the city centre of Polignano and drive for about 1 km.
- Customer reviews: 3.1 3.1 star (45 reviews)
- Type of coast: 40% sand - 60% low cliffs
- Services: yes
- Facilities for the disabled: No easy access or services for disabled
- City hall: Polignano a mare
- Coordinates Lat-Long: 40.998965, 17.214171 (40° 59' 56''N 17° 12' 51''E)
Please try again alter
Tourist office of Polignano a mare
+39 080 4252336
Via Martini dei Dogali, 2
No email found