Baia di Santa Barbara
The Baia di Santa Barbara is a long stretch of sandy beach located between the lake of Varano and the town of Rodi Garganico, on the north of the Gargano promontory. The area is mostly untouched with few hotels and camping. Most parts of the beach are free to access although there are some organised lidos, of which, some belong to the hotels located inland.
Baia di Santa Barbara can be reached taking the SS89 from the SS689, road that runs all along the north side of Gargano promontory.
- Customer reviews: 5.0 5.0 star (2 reviews)
- Type of coast: 70% sand - 30% reefs
- Services: yes
- Facilities for the disabled: can access but no particular service
- City hall: Rodi Garganico
- Coordinates Lat-Long: 41.927434, 15.868442 (41°55'38.7N 15°52'6.3''E)
Please try again alter
Tourist office of Rodi Garganico
+39 0884 919432
Piazza Giovanni XXIII, 1
No email found